Why Should I Use An Australian Registered Migration Agent For My Visa Application?
It is always in our best interest to ensure that your application succeeds !
We know and fully understand the law, the complexities and criteria applicable to presenting a visa application. We also know how to best compile, prepare and present your case to the department of immigration.We ensure the provision of correct and relevant application in the application forms, presenting the correct supporting evidence, and then submitting a substantial submission with your application where we address all aspects of the applicable law, regulations and procedures manual the immigration officers use in relation to your visa application and the supporting evidence provided.
We maintain a great deal of communication and queries with the immigration department after the visa lodgement, mostly due to change in your circumstances or the migration regulations or due to long application processing times. We look after all those questions and represent you until you obtain your visa. We undergo intense ongoing annual studies in Immigration Law to allow us to maintain our registration as a registered agent. Registration is not require by offshore agents, and many illegal agents are operating mainly outside of Australia. Providing Migration advice without the required qualification and registration is not only a risk to your visa application, it is also a crime. There ‘agents’ do not have to adhere to the strict code of conduct and guidelines the registered agents do and hence can get away with all sort of irregularities.
The Australian Government has established a Migration Agents Regulation Authority (MARA). Migration agents who are registered in Australia with MARA have a sound knowledge of migration procedures and are required to work to a stringent code of practice. Our activities are monitored by the independent Migration Regulation Authority, which has been established by the Australian Government.
- Saves you time and money as Agent helps you to increase the success rate of your application.
- For complex cases and increased confidence in your application.
- Provide excellent advice on the type of visa for you.
- Provide assistance with procedural matters and provide Strategic Migration Advice.
- Provide assistance with administrative tasks such
- Minimize problems & delays arising from a lack of knowledge in immigration law and procedure.
- Australian Immigration laws change frequently, often three or four times a year. We keep updated with all the changes and provide the most updated advice.
- Using a competent, experienced and reliable Registered Migration Agent will maximized your chances of success and save a great deal of time.
- Agent can frequently enhance your application even further, by recommending additional supporting documentation and preparing submissions to the immigration office.
To see our registered agent details please go to the CONTACT US section.